Aluminum Heatbed MK3 - without Wires
The ALU-Heatbed MK3 have features similar to MK2 and you can also operate this board with 12V or 24V. Heatbed with 3.1mm Aluminum Core. Print...
Διαθεσιμότητα Καταστήματος Αθήνας
The ALU-Heatbed MK3 have features similar to MK2 and you can also operate this board with 12V or 24V.
- Heatbed with 3.1mm Aluminum Core. Print directly on the heatbed, no need for glass plate. It's a much lighter solution than PCB heatbed + glass, which makes it better for faster prints.
- Dual power supply. Operate at 12V or 24V. You can use thinner wires when operating at 24V.
- A central mounting hole on the front side to allow for three point mounting. This is much easier for bed leveling in comparison to 4 point mounting. First level the side with two holes and fix in place, then level the side with one hole.
- Large solder pads for multiple wires (ribbon cable) or a SMD pinhead connector can be mounted.
- Thermistor and other components not included.
- 1 layer 35μm copper
- Recommended permanent heating 120°C
- Max. Temp: 180° C
- Heating Time: 24V reaches 100° C in 2 minutes
- Powersupply 12V and 24V selectable by connectors
- Power: 120W
- Resistance: 1.4-1.6 Ohm at 12V, 5.0-5.4 Ohm at 24V
- Based on the MK2A design of Josef Prusa
- 4 holes 3mm for mounting
- Material: Aluminum
- Heating Area: 199 x 199mm
- Color: Black
- 199 x 199mm active heated area
- 208 mm center-to-center mounting holes (outside the active area)
- 213 x 213 mm total ALU size
- Weight: 363gr
MK3 can choose 12V and 24V,
- 12V: one line thread cross 1, another cross 2, 3
- 24V: one line thread cross 2, another cross 3 (1 don't need to pick up).
- You can find more informations http://reprap.org/wiki/PCB_Heatbed