Bearables Fox Kit
διαθέσιμο για online αγορά
A complete Bearables Fox Kit with coloured LED badge, light sensor, thread, needles, and battery. Sewable, hackable, wearable, adorable!
Bearables is a range of woodland-themed wearable LED badges and sensors. Wear the badges on their own, or connect them to one of the sensors with conductive thread to bring them to life. Designed for kids* (suggested age 8+) and grown-up kids alike!
Attach the flower light sensor to the Fox badge and when you cover the sensor or when it's dark your badge's LEDs will light up.
- Contains small parts. Not suitable for children 3 years or younger. This is not a toy. Keep battery out of reach of children. If ingested, seek medical help immediately.
- Bearables badges and sensors are not waterproof or washable.
- Be aware that conductive thread is sharp!
- Ensure that the two pieces of conductive thread connecting your Bearables badge and sensor do not touch, bearing (pun intended) in mind that they may touch when the fabric is creased or folded. Nothing bad will happen, the sensor just won't work as it should.
- The hooks on the back can be shorted without any damage to the badge, although it may trigger the LEDs similar to triggering them with a sensor. A painted or coated safety pin will work better than a bare metal one.
- A dab of clear nail varnish on the conductive thread around the hook can help to give a better, more reliable connection.
- 12 coloured LEDs (blue, green, yellow, orange, red, pink)
- 12 light patterns
- Multi-functional button (mode change, sleep, trigger mode)
- PIC16F1503 microcontroller features:
- Enhanced Mid-range Core with 49 Instruction, 16 Stack Levels
- Flash Program Memory with self read/write capability
- High Endurance Flash Memory (HEF)
- 128 B of Non-volatile Data Storage
- Internal 16MHz oscillator
- 4x Standalone PWM
- Complementary Waveform Generator (CWG)
- Numerically Controlled Oscillator (NCO)
- 2x Configurable Logic Cell (CLC)
- Integrated Temperature Indicator
- 8 Channel 10-bit ADC with Voltage Reference
- 5-bit Digital to Analog Converter (DAC)
- MI2C, SPI
- 25mA Source/Sink current I/O
- 2x 8-bit Timers (TMR0/TMR2)
- 1x 16-bit Timer (TMR1)
- Extended Watchdog Timer (WDT)
- Enhanced Power-On/Off-Reset
- Low-Power Brown-Out Reset (LPBOR)
- Programmable Brown-Out Reset (BOR)
- In Circuit Serial Programming (ICSP)
- In-Circuit Debug using a Debug Header
- Wide Operation Voltage Variant ‘F’ (2.3V – 5.5V)
- eXtreme Low Power (XLP) ‘LF’ Variant (1.8V – 3.6V)
- Sewable hooks
- Tilt switch motion sensor
- Battery life of 3-4 days with a CR2032 coin cell battery
- Press the multi-functional button on your badge briefly to cycle through the light patterns.
- Each of the LEDs will light to indicate which of the 12 patterns is currently selected.
- Press and hold the button to put your badge into sleep mode.
- The nifty design of the badges and sensors means that it's super-simple to connect them. It doesn't matter which way round they're connected. Just connect one hook on the badge to one hook on the sensor with conductive thread, then do the same with the other two hooks.
- Once a sensor is connected, press and hold the multi-functional button to put your badge into trigger mode. Now when you trigger the sensor, the LED lights on your badge will light up.
- Badge: 47x35x5mm
- Sensor: 17x17x5mm
- Fox badge with 12 LEDs (multi-coloured)
- Flower light sensor
- 3m stainless steel conductive thread
- 3 sewing needles
- CR2032 3V coin cell battery
- 2x sticker sheets
- Reusable box
- Datasheet (PIC16F1503)