RAMPS 1.6 Shield for Arduino Mega
Διαθεσιμότητα Καταστήματος Αθήνας
The RAMPS 1.6 is the second RAMPS iteration released by BIQU/BIGTREETECH. It replaces the original green power connector with a pair of screw terminals, adds a larger heatsink over the MOSFETS, and has a larger bed MOSFET.
- 3D Printer
- Type: Main board transfer board
- Support: A4988 DRV8825 and other motor drivers
Support LCD: 12864 LCD/2004 LCD/ TFT3.5
- Input voltage: 12V
- Power: 270W
- Patch MOS tube: B55NF06
- 4 layer board (Some copies of Ramps 1.6 in the market are 2-layer boards)
- The ground loop is complete.
- The four-layer circuit has good electrical conductivity.
- Good heat dissipation.
- Strong anti-interference ability.
- High stability.
- Much higher cost than the two-layer circuit board.
- It can be connected to LCD and other parts.
- There are heater and fan MOSFET outputs and 3 thermistor interfaces.
- 5A additional security and component protection fusion.
- Heated bed controls additional 11A fuses.
- Applied to 5 Pololu stepper driver board.
- Design of Pololu plate pin socket can be easily replaced or removed for future desing.
- I2C and SPI pins are available for future expansion.
- Servo connectrors are used for connecting limit stops, motors and light-emitting diodes. These connectors are gold-plated and have a rated cuttent of 3A, which is very compact.
- The LED will light when the heater has output.
- Support 2 motors to connect to Z.
- 101.5 x 60.5mm