Stepper Motor Driver TMC2130 v1.1
Διαθεσιμότητα Καταστήματος Αθήνας
- This module is similar to TMC2100, which will generate a lot of heat energy when it working. Therefore, heat sink and heat dissipation fan must be added to cool it down during the use, which reduce the occurrence of losting steps and running deviation)
- Interface: Step/Dir or SPI
- Configuration: CFG Pins or SPI
- Native Microsteps: up to 1/256
- microPlyer Microsteps: 1/256
- Logic Voltage (VIO): 3-5V
- Motor Voltage (VM): 5.5-46V
- Motor Phase Current max: 1.2A RMS, 2.5A Peak
- Internal V- Regulator: Enabled
- RDSon: >=0.5 Ohm
- stealthChop (quiet): Yes
- spreadCycle: Yes
- coolStep: Yes
- stallGuard: Yes
- dcStep: Yes
- Supports three control modes of STEP/DIR/SPI interface.
- Combined maximum efficiency and optimum motor torque operation without noise.
- High accuracy no sensor motor load detection
- High load driver will not lost step.
- 20.5x15.5x15mm (without heatsink)
STP/ DIR Working Mode
(1)Welding resistance at R5 position to make the driver STP/DIR working mode
(2)Work mode selection: SDI (CFG1), SCK (CFG2)
- SPI working mode wiring instructions:
Before wiring, you need to select the working mode of the driver module for hardware operation:
(1) Weld CFG4 and CFG5as shown in the red area (i.e., CFG4 to GND, CFG5 to VCC); (spreadcycle mode can only be used with proper welding)
Remove the resistance at the R5 position so that the driver is in SPI working mode.
The wiring diagram is shown as follows:
The wiring diagram:
Find the AUX-3 expansion port on the board and connect to the corresponding pin:
- When choosing SPI working mode, please use soldering iron carefully to prevent scalding hands. When you have finished processing, you should carefully observe whether there is residual tin residue in the module. You must clean it up to prevent it from causing the module to short circuit and burn down.
- When you connect, please pay attention to the line sequence and IO port. The wrong connection will directly cause the driver to fail to work. Please connect carefully to the above drawing.
- When you insert the driver into the motherboard, you should be careful to see the driver direction clearly. And must not insert the driver backwards to prevent the drive from burning.
- The driver must do a good job of heat dissipation before working (heat sink + cooling fan) to prevent the driver from working abnormally.