Waveshare Core2530 (B)
Core2530 is a ZigBee module based on CC2530F256 , and the extension interface is compatible with XBee. Basically this module can be used in two...
Διαθεσιμότητα Καταστήματος Αθήνας
Core2530 is a ZigBee module based on CC2530F256, and the extension interface is compatible with XBee.
Basically this module can be used in two aspects :
- Develop application with the provided firmware
Combined with our provided firmware, this is a simple ZigBee wireless UART module, just as easy to use as any other UART module, and requires NO knowledge about the complicate ZigBee Specification
- Develop your own firmware
In this case, you should start from the very underlying to create your solution, what's more, debuggers (like CC Debugger) and knowledge about ZigBee Specification are also required
Series 2 (ZigBee)
- This product includes ONLY one CC2530 module, while at least two CC2530 modules are required to setup a ZigBee network.
- Mother board in the photo is NOT included in the price.
- Onboard chip: CC2530F256RHAR
- Communication distance (open and wide operating environment): up to 130 meters when using PCB antenna
- Frequency range: 2.4GHz
- Wide supply-voltage range (2 V–3.6 V)
- Operating temperature: -40℃ ～ 85℃
- Serial port baud rate: 38400bps (default), different baud rates are available by software configuration
- As easy to use as any UART modules
- Provided firmware : Coordinator, Router, End Device
- Router firmware is preloaded by default
- Supports sending large data packet & fast broadcasting via UART
- Supports programming via UART (thanks to the Bootloader, and an serial module is required)
- Supports configuring via upper computer software : working mode, UART port, baudrate, signal channel, etc.
- Optional hardware interface
- XBee compatible straight through pin headers (soldered by default)
- SMT stamp holes are also available (for batch purchase, the pin headers can be removed if required)
- Auto networking (at least 1 Coordinator and 1 Router are required)
- Real-time monitoring the signal intensity between Coordinator, Router, and End Device
- Supports onboard PCB antenna and/or external IPEX antenna