E3D V6 J-head Hotend 1.75mm Filament Bowden Extruder Nozzle 0.4mm
Διαθεσιμότητα Καταστήματος Αθήνας
This 3D Printer J-head Hotend is applied for 1.75mm E3D Bowder Extruder. All metal enables working with Polycarbonate up to 260 degrees Celsius and with future materials that require higher working temperatures beyond those supported by plastic extruders and hot end. Tested with PLA, ABS, polycarbonate, nylon and PVA. This kit requires extra parts such as electronics, wiring, etc to complete its functionality.
- Fan, Heater, NTC thermistor and Nozzle 0.4mm inlcuded.
- Material: Aluminium
- Extrusion nozzle: 0.4mm
- Print Material: 1.75mm consumables (materials, including: ABS, PLA, pvc, wood, etc.).
- Heater: Voltage 12V, 40W, 1 M cable length
- NTC Thermistor 100Kohm
- Maximum heating temperature sensitive resistor is 260 degrees
- Cooling Fan: 30x30x10mm
- Heating Block: 20x16x12mm
- Total length: 75mm
- Weight: 75g
- 1x J-head Hotend for E3D V6 Filament Bowden Extruder
- 1x Cooling fan with mount
- 1x Thermistor: 100K NTC B 3950 ±1% ,1m long
- 1x Brass Nozzle - 1.75mm 0.4mm
- 1x Heat tube: 12V 40W,1m long