Heat Bed Glass Chamfer - 214x214x3mm
An ideal 3D Printer build surface needs to be perfectly flat, and glass is a good candidate for this. However normal window glass will expand under the...
Διαθεσιμότητα Καταστήματος Αθήνας
An ideal 3D Printer build surface needs to be perfectly flat, and glass is a good candidate for this. However normal window glass will expand under the temperature fluctuations of a 3D Printer heated bed. If it is constrained around the edges (i.e bulldog clips) this can cause it to bow in the Z Direction and effect your print quality; even worse it will crack. Using borosilicate glass overcomes these pitfalls from using normal glass, and is the ideal solution for 3D Printer build platforms.
Αναλώσιμα Υλικά 3D Εκτυπωτή:
Build Surface/Bed Adhesion
- Support part or clips are not included
- Material: Borosilicate glass
- Color: Transparent
- Precisely cut and constructed of heavy-duty glass
- Resistance to scratch and thermal shock
- Conducts heat evenly across the build surface to ensure consistent temperature throughout the build surface
- 214 x 214 x 3mm