Kitronik Alarm Project Kit
Διαθεσιμότητα Καταστήματος Αθήνας
διαθέσιμο για online αγορά
Protect your room against intruders! Mount the micro switch on to any movable object to trigger the alarm. The alarm is deactivated by a separate slide switch.
This kit can be used to make a shed or room alarm when mounted on the top of a door, drawers or any other object with a moveable opening. It can also be used by replacing the micro switch with a magnetic door contact.
A micro switch acts as a trigger mechanism and is armed / disarmed by a seperate sliding switch. The door's movement is detected by a micro switch mounted onto a door or object with a lid. A timer provides an entry delay during which the system can be disarmed by the slide switch, whilst a separate timer silences the alarm after two minutes. Both of these timers are implemented via a 556 dual timer IC.
The alarm can be further enhanced by using a simple key switch for arming / disarming or by replacing the micro switch with a magnetic door contact switch to activate it. The board, battery pack & buzzer can be placed into a box designed by the student.
- Can be enhanced with a key switch to arm/disarm.
- Can be enhanced by replacing the micro switch with a magnetic door contact switch.
- Entry delay for disarming.
- 1 x PP3 Battery Clip Lead (Heavy Duty)
- 1 x 4xAA Battery Cage with Clip
- 1 x Miniature DPDT Slide Switch
- 1 x NE556 Dual Timer IC
- 1 x IC Socket 14 Pin
- 1 x Piezo Buzzer (with Drive)
- 4 x Capacitor, Ceramic, 50V, 10nF
- 2 x 100uF Cap Low Leakage
- 3 x 10KΩ Resistor
- 1 x 220KΩ Resistor
- 2 x 1.2MΩ Resistor
- 1 x Micro Switch with Medium Lever
- 1 x Red 5mm Diffused LED - 275mCd
- 1 x 330Ω Resistor
- 1 x Alarm Project Kit PCB.
Possible applications include:
- Adding an alarm to a cookie/biscuit tin.
- Adding an entry alarm to a door.
Dimensions: PCB Length: 51mm x 41.5mm
- 4 x AA Batteries