Πεχάμετρο Axiomet AX-PH02
AX-PH02 is an easy-to-use device designed to test environmental conditions for your plants.
The measurement consists of four measured conditions:
- Ground moisture measurement
- Ground PH measurement
- Ground temperature measurement
- Sunlight intensity measurement
Ground testing is conducted via a 20 cm probe, which allows conducting the test on an appropriate depth. PH test scale is from 3.5 to 9, whereas temperature can be tested within the range of -9°C to 50°C (16°F to 122°F).
The sunlight intensity testing is conducted by a sensor located in the top part of the enclosure. Sunlight intensity and moisture are displayed in a descriptive way.
All results are easy to read, both in daylight and at night, on a clear LCD display. They are also visualised as numbers in appropriate units, as well as in a form of descriptive information and pictograms.
The device will turn itself off automatically if you forget about it.
This is a crucial tool for people cultivating plants, both professionally and as a hobby.
- Meter type: pH meter
- Type of display used: LCD, with a backlit
- Measuring range: 3,5...9,0pH
- Measurement accuracy: 0,5pH
- Dimensions: 122 x 63 x 36 mm
- Weight: 73 g
- Power supply: 1 battery 9V, battery not included
- Measuring instrument features:
- automatic power-off
- 5 level sail moisture rate
- 9 level sunlight rate
- Measuring unit: °C, °F
- Measurement: soil pH, soil temperature, soil humidity
- Temperature measuring range measured by probe: -9...50 °C
- Temperature measuring accuracy (measurement with probe): 1°C