RAMPS 1.6 Plus Shield for Arduino Mega
Διαθεσιμότητα Καταστήματος Αθήνας
διαθέσιμο για online αγορά
BIGTREETECH Ramps 1.6 Plus is mainly a new adapter ramps board for the upgrade of the old Ramps 1.6 driver using the SPI working mode wiring complex problem.
When it uses the SPI mode of operation, which can be achieved simply by plugging and unplugging the jumper cap. It not only saves the complicated wiring process, but also saves the cost of external wiring, which is economical and practical.
The new ramps 1.6 plus effectively avoids the problem of the motor not working by inserting the wrong line; It also avoids the problem that the drive does not work due to poor contact of the external line during the printing process.
- 3D Printer
- Material: 4 layer PCB
- The ground loop is complete.
- The four-layer circuit has good electrical conductivity.
- Good heat dissipation.
- Stronger anti-interference ability.
- High stability.
- Much higher cost than the two-layer circuit board.
- Support Driver: A4988, DRV8825, TMC2208, TMC2100, TMC2130
- Support LCD: 12864 LCD/2004 LCD/ TFT3.5
- Compatible With: Mega2560 Board
- Input voltage: 12V
- Current: 30A
- Patch MOS tube: B55NF06
- The PCB has a built-in selection terminal for driving the SPI working mode, and is compatible with STEP/DIR and SPI modes.
- The parts of power and heat bed using the 30A high current terminal ,which can largely avoid the burning terminal situations.
- It is more clear to connect the wire after update a new top overlay and bottom overlay.
- Adding the reset expansion interface，It is convenient for users to extend the reset button.
- X, Y, Z, E0, E1 all use parallel dual motor interface, so that the board can use for more type machine.
- Using a combination of color pin and row connector , effectively distinguishing each function interface, beautiful and practical.
Only A4988 and DRV8825 are special, so you need to solder it as shown in our picture,what's more, according to form of the subdivision, the jumper of the black part should change to plug on the white part.
As shown in the figures bleow, when you use Ramps 1.6 Plus with A4988 and DRV8825, Please solder the "SLEEP(SLP)" and "RESET(RST)" together. Thank you!
Driver SPI and STEP/DIR working model selection:
SPI working model:
When using driver SPI model : connect 1 and 11,2 and 12, 3 and 5 ,4and 6 respectively, using four pcs 13 (short circuit caps)
SPI is the serial bus mode of operation, where 1 connection 11 is MOSI, 2 connection 12 is SCK, 3 connection 5 is CSN, and 4 connection 6 is MISO; ( Corresponding picture indication)
STEP/DIR (stepper/ directional drive mode):
Figure 11, 12 and 5 respectively represent MS1, MS2 and MS3 of STEP/DIR mode (subdivided selection end),8, 9 and 10 are all VCC (high level);Take the LV8729 driver as an example. Connect 5 (MS3) and 8 (high level) by using a 13 (short-circuit cap),The driver works in STEP/DIR mode and it is 16 subdivisions.
Note:The interpolation of MS1, MS2, MS3 and 8, 9, 10 in STEP/DIR mode is selected according to different subdivisions of different drivers.
- The driver working mode selection determines the firmware to be programmed. When the SPI mode is selected, the motherboard must be programmed with the SPI working mode firmware(For a tutorial on changing the SPI firmware, please refer to the BIGTREETECH TMC2130 V1.1 Instruction Manual.);When selecting the STEP/DIR mode, the firmware must be replaced with the firmware of the STEP/DIR working mode, and the consistency of the subdivision must be observed.(Firmware is 16 subdivisions, Ramps1.6 plus must also choose 16 subdivisions)
- When using the heatbed with power over 140W,please be sure to install MOS radiator to prevent overheating and burning; When using the heatbed with power over 180W, please be sure to select heatbed MOS module for transfer to avoid the board burning due to long-time overheating.
- When you plug and unplug the drive into Ramps1.6 plus, please pay attention to the direction of the drive. It should not be inserted in reverse to prevent the drive from burning, and the operation of the plug and unplug drive must be conducted under the premise of power failure.
- Description of each driver SPI mode CS pin: (For details, please refer to the data RAMPS1.6 plus PIN)
XCS: D63 YCS: D40 ZCS: D42 E0CS: D65 E1CS: D66
Ramps 1.6 Plus
Ramps 1.6 Plus with A4988
Ramps 1.6 Plus with DVR8825
Ramps 1.6 Plus with TMC Drivers
Q: The driver is always Inserted upside down, what should I do if the board was burned?
A：Plug in drive tip: All the driver modules produced by BIGTREETECH have the same pins, as long as there will be one, the rest will be.）
（Method 1: as shown in the figure, taking TMC2130 for example, the pins driving the four corners are EN, DIR, GND and VM respectively. EN and VM are both in the direction of 35V/100uF aluminum electrolytic capacitance. Both GND and DIR are in the direction of the pin , and inserting the corresponding direction is correct;）
（Method 2: in order to help you identify the driving direction, the driving part on the board will have two kinds of color layout, and the driving color part is inserted into the layout of the color part of the board, which is the correct insertion method;）
Q: What should I do if the motor is not working properly or not working?
A: The XYZ axis motor does not work normally. Generally, there are several reasons:
- Poor contact of the motor cable; Poor contact of the motor cable may cause motor jitter to work abnormally;
- The selected subdivision does not match the subdivision of the firmware; if the subdivision is incorrect, the motor will be irregularly moved, and the difference between the motion trajectory and the actual adjustment will be large, and it cannot be used normally;
- The drive current adjustment is not adapted; the adjustment of the drive current does not match the operating current of the motor, which may result in abnormal operation of the motor, easy to burn, high noise, etc.;
- After eliminating the firmware, wiring, subdivision and other issues, if the power-on motordoes not work, it is considered whether the drive is broken, replace a drive that can work normally with other shafts, and see that it can work normally on this axis. If it can work normally, it means that the replaced drive has been damaged; if it can not work normally after being replaced, you can check whether the module position is faulty;
A: As shown in figure 1, SPI mode, 4 jumper caps can be used for short connection of black pin.
As shown in figure 2, the SERP/DIR mode can be used to connect the white pin with the jumper cap for the corresponding driver subdivision table.
- 1x Ramps 1.6 plus
- 1x Heat sink
- 5x Jumper Pins