SparkFun RF Transceiver Breakout - RFM22B-S2 (434 MHz)
Here is the breakout board for the RFM22B which gives you access to the pins.
Διαθεσιμότητα Καταστήματος Αθήνας
διαθέσιμο για online αγορά
Here is the breakout board for the RFM22B which gives you access to the pins. The RFM22B is a low-cost ISM (industrial, scientific, and medical) FSK (frequency-shift keying) transceiver module which offers communication at 434MHz and adjustable output power of up to +17 dBm. The wide operating voltage range of 1.8–3.6 V and low current consumption makes the RFM22 an ideal solution for battery powered applications.
Communication with the RFM22B is achieved via a standard 4-wire SPI interface. Three configurable general purpose I/Os are also available, the use of which can be tailored towards the needs of your project. A host of other features are also available including an 8-bit ADC, temperature sensor, RX and TX FIFOs, and low-battery detection. See the datasheet below for a complete description of every register and command.
In our testing, a 17cm wire attached to the 'ANT' pin worked just fine. A hole is drilled next to the 'ANT' pin for strain relief.
- Frequency Range = 434 MHz
- Sensitivity = -118 dBm
- +17 dBm Max Output Power (Configurable)
- Low Power Consumption
- Data Rate = 1 to 128 kbps
- Power Supply = 1.8 to 3.6 V
- Ultra low power shutdown mode
- Digital RSSI
- Auto-frequency calibration (AFC)
- Configurable packet structure
- Preamble detector
- TX and RX 64 byte FIFOs
- Low battery detector
- Temperature sensor and 8-bit ADC
- -40 to +85 °C temperature range
- Integrated voltage regulators
- Frequency hopping capability
- FSK, GFSK, and OOK modulation
- Low BOM
- Power-on-reset (POR)
Dimensions: 0.63x0.63in (16x16mm)
Δεν βρέθηκαν δημοσιεύσεις