Raspberry Pi Zero Camera Module Without IR Filter
Διαθεσιμότητα Καταστήματος Αθήνας
This minimal camera for the Pi Zero (or Pi Zero W) is perfect for small camera projects where space is at a premium.
The sensor is 5MP, and the whole shebang is mounted on a flexible circuit board. As such, a little care is needed when handling, just like the connector on the Pi Zero. Easy there, Lennie!
Otherwise it's an economical and svelte solution for bird box cameras, body-cams, home security, and simple computer vision projects.
- Only for Raspberry Pi Zero or Zero W with CSI camera port
- Raspberry Pi Zero not included
- 5MP sensor, 2592x1944 pixels (same as version 1 official Pi camera)
- 1080p video at 30 FPS (or 60 FPS at 720p, 90 FPS at 480p)
- f2.9 lens, 3.60 mm focal length
- 53.50 degrees horizontal, 41.41 degrees vertical field of view (standard and no IR filter versions)
- 60 x 11.4 x 5.1mm