Actobotics is a ball-bearing based, precision building system.
Actobotics components are...
- Precise. Components utilize ball bearings, precision shafting, and tubing, resulting in a superior structure with tight tolerances and low friction.
- Compatible. Standardized sizing allows the use of non-Actobotics components including servos, motors, actuators, and R/C vehicle components.
- Innovative. The unique overlapping hole patterns allow for virtually unlimited mounting possibilities.
- Progressive. The Actobotics product line consists of hundreds of individual components and continues to expand at a rapid rate.
- Robust. High grade aluminum and stainless steel components provide a rigid foundation.
- Mobile. Create mechanical motion using gears, sprockets, chains, belts and pulleys.
- Intuitive. Easy for both the experienced engineer and novice hobbyist to design and build projects.
The versatility of these components make them useful for all kinds of projects and applications.
Overlapping hole patterns offer extreme versatility when designing and building structures. Check out these attachment ideas.