Raspberry Pi Power Over Ethernet (PoE) HAT
Διαθεσιμότητα Καταστήματος Αθήνας
available only for online order
The Raspberry Pi Power over Ethernet HAT is a small accessory for the Raspberry Pi computer. It can only be used with the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ (launched March 2018). The PoE HAT allows you to power your Raspberry Pi using Power over Ethernet–enabled networks; for this product to be used, the network it is connected to needs to have power-sourcing equipment installed.
This is the updated version with the USB power fix!
The Official Raspberry Pi PoE HAT is completely plug and play, and there is no software required in order for Pi PoE to provide power and Ethernet directly to your Raspberry Pi. The HAT also includes an integrated 25mm x 25mm fan, to keep you Pi nice and cool.
- Power Supply
- This board is only compatible with the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ and onwards, as it interfaces via the PoE pins. The official PoE HAT requires a 802.3af compliant POE injector, switch, or router device, this is NOT included in the purchase, and must be purchased separately.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) 802.3af Compliant
- Class 2 Device
- Fully Isolated Switched-Mode Power Supply (SMPS)
- Input Voltage: 36V - 56V
- Output Voltage: 5V
- Output Current: Up to 2.5A
- Integrated Fan Control and 25mm x 25mm Brushless Fan
- Plug-and-Play Compatibility with Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+
- Before installing the PoE HAT, you must attach the supplied spacers in the four corners of the board
- Then connect the Raspberry Pi PoE HAT to the two 0.1” headers (40 + 4) that are fitted on the Raspberry Pi
- Once the PoE HAT board is connected, you can power the Raspberry Pi through its RJ45 network connector
- Take care when separating the HAT from the Pi
- Pull evenly so that it detaches from all the pins at the same rate; do not pull one end of the connector off before the other
No modification to the main Raspberry Pi board is needed for this product to work. Please ensure that your Raspberry Pi’s software is up to date for all functionality to be available. The PoE HAT is fitted with a small fan that is controlled by the Raspberry Pi via I2C. The fan will turn on and off automatically depending on the temperature of the main processor on the Raspberry Pi.
- Raspberry Pi PoE HAT
- Mechanical spacers