Arduino Pro Mini 328 3.3V/8MHz - Compatible
διαθέσιμο για online αγορά
This is a 3.3V Arduino running the 8MHz bootloader. Arduino Pro Mini does not come with connectors populated so that you can solder in any connector or wire with any orientation you need. It’s a great board that will get you up and running quickly. The Arduino Pro series is meant for users that understand the limitations of system voltage (3.3V), lack of connectors, and USB off board.
This board connects directly to the FTDI Basic Breakout board and supports auto-reset. The Arduino Pro Mini also works with the FTDI cable but the FTDI cable does not bring out the DTR pin so the auto-reset feature will not work. There is a voltage regulator on board so it can accept voltage up to 12VDC.
- This is not a genuine Sparkfun board.
- Keep in mind the connection between board and programmer.
- Pin headers require soldering
- ATmega328 running at 8MHz with external resonator (0.5% tolerance)
- 0.8mm Thin PCB
- USB connection off board
- Supports auto-reset
- 3.3V regulator
- Max 150mA output
- Over current protected
- Weighs less than 2 grams!
- DC input 7V up to 12V
- On board Power and Status LEDs
- Analog Pins: 8
- Digital I/Os: 14
- 33 x 18.2 x 3.3mm
- 1x Arduino Pro Mini board
- 2x 12Pin headers
- 1x 6Pin header angled