Real Time Clock Module with EEPROM
This is the Real Time Clock (RTC) Module with extra EEPROM, this little breakout that uses the DS1307 to keep track of the current year, month, day as well as the current time. The module comes fully assembled. The DS1307 RTC is accessed via the I2C protocol.
Note: Battery not included
- Memory storage: 24C32 32K I2C EEPROM
- I2C protocol
- With full BCD clock calendar chip of 56byte non-volatile RAM
- The chip can provide second, minute, hour etc information.
- AM/PM mark, for working 24-hour or 12-hour
- Built-in power sensor circuit in the chip, with brownout detection and battery switch function
- Arduino Tutorial by Ardumotive (Ελληνικά)