Arduino 4 Relays Shield
Διαθεσιμότητα Καταστήματος Αθήνας
διαθέσιμο για online αγορά
The Arduino 4 Relays Shield is a solution for driving high power loads that cannot be controlled by Arduino's digital IOs, due to the current and voltage limits of the controller.
The Shield features four relays, each relay provides 2 pole changeover contacts (NO and NC); in order to increase the current limit of each output the 2 changeover contacts have been put in parallel. Four LEDs indicate the on/off state of each relay.
- The shield doesn't need external power: it will be provided by the base board, through the 5V and 3.3V pins of the Arduino board used as base.
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Coil current consumption: 140 mA (with all releays on, about 35 mA each)
- Single pole chargeover contact maximum current: @ 30 V DC 2A
- Maximum load voltage: 48 V
- Maximum switching capacity: 60 W