Temperature Sensor - Waterproof (DS18B20)
This sealed digital temperature probe lets you precisely measure temperatures in wet environments with a simple 1-Wire interface.
Διαθεσιμότητα Καταστήματος Αθήνας
This sealed digital temperature probe lets you precisely measure temperatures in wet environments with a simple 1-Wire interface. The DS18B20 provides 9 to 12-bit (configurable) temperature readings over a 1-Wire interface, so that only one wire (and ground) needs to be connected from a central microprocessor.
- Dallas 1-Wire
No posts found
- Temperature measuring range -55...125°C (–67°F to +257°F)
- Temperature measurement accuracy: ±0.5°C (–10°C to +85°C)
- Working Voltage: 3.0V - 5.5V
- Case TO92
- Mounting THT
- Unique 1-Wire® interface requires only one port pin for communication
- Each device has a unique 64-bit serial code stored in an onboard ROM
- Multidrop capability simplifies distributed temperature sensing applications
- Requires no external components
- Thermometer resolution is user-selectable from 9 to 12 bits
- Converts temperature to 12-bit digital word in 750ms (max.)
- User-definable nonvolatile (NV) alarm settings
- Alarm search command identifies and addresses devices whose temperature is outside of programmed limits (temperature alarm condition)
- Applications include thermostatic controls, industrial systems, consumer products, thermometers, or any thermally sensitive system
- Probe is 7mm in diameter and roughly 26mm long. Overall length (including wire) is 160cm.