Arduino MKR Relay Proto Shield
Διαθεσιμότητα Καταστήματος Αθήνας
The MKR Relay Protoshield allows you to easily add relays to your MKR board based project. The shield provides two relays called RELAY1 and RELAY2 commanded by pin 1 and pin 2respectively. The shield also provides easy connection by means of screw terminal blocks to A1 toA4 analog inputs, I2C and supply voltages.
- Operating voltage 3.3V (supplied from the host board)
- Two relays with NO, COM and NC connections
- Works with battery powered board
- Screw terminal blocks for easy connections
- Carry current: 2 A
- Max. operating voltage: 125 VAC, 60 VDC
- Max. operating current: 1 A
- Max. switching capacity: 62.50 VA, 30W
You can find here your board warranty informations.